world news
April 20, 2024, 12:26:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: World News

Home Help Gallery Links Login Register  

Larry Murphy

Recent Items
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Larry Murphy  (Read 12478 times)
jmac1967

« on: February 20, 2014, 07:15:30 am »

I found this post very interesting, as i vividly remember all the reports of these girls going missing and the fact that i used to hitch from new-lands x to cork in the mid 80,s, which , in hindsight was a very dangerous thing for a young woman to do.

I wonder is Barry McGee the other sex offender that Larry Murphy is associated with in Amsterdam? Regardless of who it is surely this is a highly dangerous combination of characters ,their time in prison and more importantly their interest in violently dominating women the only common denominator that could encourage them to form a friendship.

I have read a few books about criminal profiling and they all seem to suggest that it takes a psychopathic rapist and murderer time to perfect their methods ,while it seems Larry Murphy was very organised and had it down to a T,but for the completely unforeseen interruption by the two men out lamping that night,also the fact that he engaged the poor girl in conversation and revealed facts about himself to her ,even if it was in an attempt to placate her before he took her to where he actually intended to kill her, shows he had planned to do all he did and had fully intended to kill her.
would a first time criminal really be so organised and callous ? his comment to Gardai "she is Lucky" is a chilling insight to his mind set and could be a marker that maybe his previous victim(s) hadn't been so lucky.
he is a very devious individual cool and calm never elaborated regarding his crime to gardai,family or other inmates never showing remorse,and pleading guilty so as to minimize his sentence and reduce questioning and interviewing. i think he doesn't need to talk about his crime(s) he has the memories which i think he relives ...he is an extremely dangerous man and i hope he never has the opportunity to inflict the same torture on any one again.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: