world news
March 28, 2024, 06:33:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: World News

Home Help Gallery Links Login Register  

pics of Gaddafi's compound

Recent Items
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: pics of Gaddafi's compound  (Read 51466 times)
TD892
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2011, 08:38:26 pm »

this is 32°42'48.20"N, 12°34'28.47"E

Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged
mazda77

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2011, 06:00:15 am »

The last one is a sewage treatment plant.  The second picture of the locations I had given you had more around it as shown in the following picture.  What originally caught my eye was the large oval shaped road around what looks like some sort of palace compound.

Then I zoomed in on some of the constrcution of what looks like apartments but the elevated sand around the foundations is more curious.
TD892
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2011, 10:58:15 am »

Pics of SABHA

Gaddafi   has moved to the city of Sabha

The Gaddafi will do what?
 Become a noose tightening around the Gaddafi and his sons and his entourage, day after day, despite the desperate attempts to recover the revolt of the cities and towns around the corner, such as Tripoli and Misurata  And Gheryan and visitors, and other towns, it did not succeed in something despite the severe wrath demonstrators.   The demonstrations have erupted in more than one in Tripoli, the capital, and in light of the despair that took over Gaddafi and his sons of any honorable way out for them after it became a trading crimes in international criminal courts, and after the booking has been looted assets in various international banks , and after that rushed America in an attempt to atone for the indifference heinous crimes committed by Gaddafi in Benghazi and Tobruk, and white, and others, the Muammar Gaddafi, who is controlled by the paranoia, and Alnrjessep excessive that morals corrupt, which seems to have inherited his sons genetically appeared to them Alammeltha in their speeches and actions, at the best of his sons     Off - perhaps Saif al-Islam - considered to the Libyan people's opposition to force his father and hallucinations his, with disdain and contempt for severe, where shortened in a group of Assassins and users drive hallucinations! May be Gaddafi's permission to resolve his actually move forward in his crimes, and his conversion to the President of militia in the end.

With Evkralqmavi?  And any options that remained in front of him?

! Became almost a consensus among all observers and analysts that Gaddafi had been filled by the stubbornness and Nrjesseth sick all the ports, and made ​​this case difficult is unable even to recognize the existence of opposition in Libya, he is still repeating that the Libyan people, all the Libyan people!  ! Wander around love and are willing to sacrifice their lives in sacrifice to him! ! This is what he says Gaddafi even today to the media!  . And therefore probably be Gaddafi will not give in to reality and step down, and in particular had narrowed to the earth what it has become a welcomed and members of his family wanted for international justice.
 Perhaps one of the possible scenarios that will try to maintain control of Tripoli, the suppression of the demonstrations and stopped Bovtk arms, which may cause in the massacres of ugly, such as those we have seen many examples of them in other cities such as Benghazi and white, and angle, and perhaps the pace even more weapons the most deadly, the left has only a Bab Azizia palace, where the headquarters of the defense will try desperate for using brutality Almenthrp battalions, battalion, especially his son, Khamis, the balance tipped in favor of the revolution, whether with or without external assistance Gaddafi has moved to the city of Sabha  ا.

In the middle Libya, which is one of its strongholds, because of tribal loyalty, which is still owed, which is located on the edge of the Sahara and the largest community of African, it is also the first station, which brings to Gaddafi armies of mercenaries from Chad, and Mali, and Niger, and Nigeria , and others.

ن . Early plans to move to the city of Siirt, which is still the other far from the revolution to several considerations, the most important tribal loyalty as fall within the tribe Alqmazvp fever.

Gaddafi was the arrogance and hubris and arrogance limit exceeded all imagine, making a lot of people insult him thirties were, and may appear to him that the leaders of the value Alnrjessep ought to destroy the fighters head up stand with his nose towards Aloala, rather than surrender to the will of the Libyan people, who did not recognize him days and the right to freedom of will, like Pharaoh and Moses, who said to his people: what show you only what I see and what I do but guide the way of righteousness!  ا. Gaddafi, who Oogl glory crushed by the expensive and no longer sees his people the right to free choice after that the lance of his entourage, and hypocritical humility and used in his inner circle and Khanuaa Tzlva.
. Said Pharaoh: "Believe ye in Him before I give you permission, it is a trick planned in the city to go out of her family will know.
 ! This verse describes us the perspective of the Pharaohs to their flocks shall be fully applicable on the psyche of every tyrant Jabbar, he does not see the one in the area of control and his right to choose or be convinced by something other than the dictates of the ruling authoritarian!  ! Even ideological conviction shall be subject to the authorization of the ruling pharaoh, and otherwise it is deceit and betrayal worthy of warning: you will know! ! Pharaoh said: Oqtan to your hands and feet of the odds and crucify you on trunks of palm trees and the learned among us the most severely punished and kept!

. And Gaddafi said: I will open my arms depots, and Libya all Sohol to embers burning, and that millions of people behind me Fitonni their lives, and you will enter your houses and Beta Rue Rue trained and trained and will know.

Grow and arrogance, and corruption on earth and great pride.

. Not in front of the brotherly Libyan people to be patient and move forward in resisting this tyrant Alamber, and Victory is near.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 08:13:39 pm by TD892 » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged
nescafeteria

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2011, 06:59:44 pm »

found this thread earlier today. Then when I saw this on the Reuters twitter

West bombs Libyan targets in Jafar: Libya state TV

and saw a satellite picture of Jafar, Libya.. I thought of this bunker thread (maybe due to the teardrop loop in the satellite).. i'm kinda unsure as to what is being claimed as a target here. Sure, there's the usual Libyan TV BS. But...

Doesn't it seem kinda weird to have that kind of road to what is either nothing, a bunker, or something military? And I looked at Google Earth and there is a huge glare/flash over that area.

Go to  32°16'29.00"N/12°34'13.00"E. The white spot is SW of that. It looks like some man-made trenches, or something. Maybe it's an ammo depot or army base. Or if you adhere to the "Gaddafi has tunnels to everywhere" mindset, it's a stop on his underground railroad.

There's just no natural reason for that to have a random spot that makes it hard to see, with a road in that direction and vehicles parked near it.

I guess the LJBC could be making up more stuff. It'd just be weird to make up an attack on a spot so little known.

Thoughts?
TD892
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2011, 07:46:38 am »

The secret bunker of Gaddafi

Freek Landmeter (a dutch Engineer)  worked for the Dutch company Interbeton in Libya and  build a large bunker to the Libyan leader Gaddafi in Brega.

http://player.omroep.nl/?aflid=12320943

the area

« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 08:09:12 am by TD892 » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged
TD892
Administrator

« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2011, 08:25:00 am »

Kateeba al-Sa'idi military compound  Sirte

« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 08:35:42 am by TD892 » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged
TD892
Administrator

« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2011, 11:34:01 am »

RAF and allies destroy Gaddafi ammunition bunkers
A Military Operations news article

31 Mar 11

Among the targets in Libya that have been destroyed by the RAF, Royal Navy and coalition forces over the last week are underground bunkers providing ammunition to the Libyan Army.
The bunkers before and after the co-ordinated air assault

The ammunition bunkers - used to store small arms and artillery munitions - before and after the US and UK launched a co-ordinated air assault
[Picture: via MOD]

The bunkers stored and provided ammunition to the elements of the Libyan Army operating in the north of the country in the area near Misurata.

The site, north of the town of Sebha, was home to 40 concealed underground bunkers storing small arms and artillery munitions.

On Thursday 24 March, US and Royal Navy (from HMS Triumph) Tomahawk missiles targeted and disabled air defence assets in the vicinity.

Then, in the early hours of Monday 28 March, the US and UK launched a co-ordinated air assault on the base.

Flying out of RAF Marham, RAF Tornado GR4 aircraft - refuelled en route by RAF VC10 aircraft - fired Storm Shadow missiles at a number of the bunkers to the north west of the site, destroying them and all their contents.

This activity was supported by other coalition aircraft in a co-ordinated attack which resulted in the destruction of all 40 bunkers.

Explosions at the scene would have been contained largely within the underground bunkers.

Destruction of the facility has denied ammunition to the Libyan Army which will become increasingly important as fighting continues in Misurata and Zintan where it is expected that demand for ammunition resupply will remain high.

Defence Secretary Dr Liam Fox said:

"With highly targeted strikes like this we are hitting Gaddafi's forces where it hurts, limiting their supply lines and in turn reducing their capability to kill their own civilians.

"Over the last few days UK jets over the skies of Libya have taken out a lot of Gaddafi's military assets including air defence systems, tanks and armoured personnel carriers, in line with the UNSCR [United Nations Security Council Resolution].

http://www.mod.uk/DefenceInternet/DefenceNews/MilitaryOperations/RafAndAlliesDestroyGaddafiAmmunitionBunkers.htm
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 11:43:01 am by TD892 » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged
TD892
Administrator

« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2011, 06:04:57 pm »

Showing a Libyan Army seized Scud-B MAZ-543 (9P117) Launcher in Benghazi

TD892
Administrator

« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2011, 03:57:30 pm »

About  Eman al-Obeidy

Eman al-Obeidy lost a finger in the past (of her left hand )

the original pic is on this website ..>>http://tiny.cc/i1yz3

« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 05:33:36 pm by TD892 » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged
TD892
Administrator

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2011, 03:49:37 am »

Here is the  original CNN video 

at 2.46 you see  that she is missing half pink

« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 05:32:52 pm by TD892 » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged
TD892
Administrator

« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2011, 06:33:06 pm »

My Years As Gaddafi’s Nurse
I checked the dictator’s heart and lived in luxury. But when revolution came, I realized the cost.

Joseph Sywenkyj

Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi's former nurse, 24-year-old Oksana Balinskaya, at her home in central Ukraine.

I was just 21 when I went to work for Muammar Gaddafi. Like the other young women he hired as nurses, I had grown up in Ukraine. I didn’t speak a word of Arabic, didn’t even know the difference between Lebanon and Libya. But “Papik,” as we nicknamed him—it means “little father” in Russian—was always more than generous to us. I had everything I could dream of: a furnished two-bedroom apartment, a driver who appeared whenever I called. But my apartment was bugged, and my personal life was watched closely.

For the first three months I wasn’t allowed to go to the palace. I think Papik was afraid that his wife, Safia, would get jealous. But soon I began to attend to him regularly. The job of the nurses was to see that our employer stayed in great shape—in fact, he had the heart rate and blood pressure of a much younger man. We insisted that he wear gloves on visits to Chad and Mali to protect him against tropical diseases. We made sure that he took his daily walks around the paths of his residence, got his vaccinations, and had his blood pressure checked on time.

The Ukrainian press called us Gaddafi’s harem. That’s nonsense. None of us nurses was ever his lover; the only time we ever touched him was to take his blood pressure. The truth is that Papik was much more discreet than his friend, the womanizer Silvio Berlusconi. Gaddafi chose to hire only attractive Ukrainian women, most probably for our looks. He just liked to be surrounded by beautiful things and people. He had first picked me from a line of candidates after shaking my hand and looking me in the eye. Later I learned he made all his decisions about people at the first handshake. He is a great psychologist.

Papik had some odd habits. He liked to listen to Arab music on an old cassette player, and he would change his clothes several times a day. He was so obsessive about his outfits that he reminded me of a rock star from the 1980s. Sometimes when his guests were already waiting for him, he would go back to his room and change his clothes again, perhaps into his favorite white suit. When we drove around poor African countries he would fling money and candy out the widow of his armored limousine to children who ran after our motorcade; he didn’t want them close for fear of catching diseases from them. He never slept in a tent, though! That’s just a myth. He only used the tent for official meetings.

We traveled in great style. I accompanied Papik to the United States, Italy, Portugal, and Venezuela, and whenever he was in a good mood, he asked us if we had everything we needed. We would get bonuses to go shopping. And -every year Papik gave all his staff gold watches with his picture on them. Just showing that watch in Libya would open any door, solve any problem that we had.

http://www.newsweek.com/2011/04/10/my-years-as-gaddafi-s-nurse.html
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: