world news
March 19, 2024, 05:47:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: World News

Home Help Gallery Links Login Register  

27 miles south of the Nevada border

Recent Items
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 27 miles south of the Nevada border  (Read 1699 times)
TD892
Administrator

« on: April 24, 2013, 09:55:44 am »

Citizen testified about calls made to Travis Alexander's phone on the day he was killed.

Martinez focused on two of four calls Arias made to Alexander's phone, with the knowledge that he was already dead.

At 11:37 p.m. Arias called Alexander, and left a voice message telling him she got lost on her road trip to Utah and drove 100 miles in the wrong direction and would tell him about that later.

Arias then invites Alexander out for a show, again knowing he is dead.

“When we were talking about your upcoming travels my way, I was looking at the May calendar...duh? So I'm all confused. But Heather and I are going to see Othello on July 1st, and we would love for you to accompany us."

At 11:53 p.m. Arias calls again, this time the call lasted 16 minutes.

Citizen testified the maximum message that can be left on a Verizon phone is three to five minutes.

Citizen then testified the 16-minute call was someone accessing Alexander's voice mail.

Mesa police Detective Larry Gladysh told jurors that police were able to trace the cell signal to a tower north of Kingman.

"The caller would have been about 27 miles south of the Nevada border," he said.

the last stop

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/day-seven-of-jodi-arias-trial-focuses-on-cell-phone-usage

« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 05:52:52 pm by TD892 » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged
butterfly73

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 11:26:36 am »

You have done a great job on this..   Thank you for the pics and the visual.   Since I have never driven that way before, it really puts it in perspective.   
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged
TD892
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 12:07:09 pm »

The last stop

http://arizonalaststop.com/
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 06:48:17 am by TD892 » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: